Publisher Licence


If you are a national organisation that produces content using Photosymbols then you will require an additional Publisher Licence. This is similar to the Commercial Use licence but for organisations who have funding to publish free information.

Some examples would be these kind of organisations creating information for national audiences:

- Government and state agencies
- Public bodies
- Major organisations
- National charities and institutions

The Publisher Licence should be purchased alongside your chosen subscription. Send us a message if you have any questions -